If you are looking for a hotel in Brixham with unique character and ‘old world charm’, the Quayside Hotel is for you. Our Quayside Hotel in Brixham was formerly six fisherman’s cottages dating back to the 18th century. The Hotel retains a cosiness and unique charm that is rarely found in chain hotels today. What’s more, we have built up our friendly and welcoming team over many years, some of whom have become firm friends with our repeat guests.
- 29 unique bedrooms for you to choose from, some with sea-views and four poster beds.
- A relaxing restaurant serving seasonal dishes.
- A warm, cosy hotel bar and lounge with fireplace.
- A busy pub with excellent food and live entertainment.
- Free Wi Fi in all rooms and public areas.
- Free private car park.
What’s more, our hotel in Brixham is just a walk away from Brixham village, the Harbour, Marina, surrounding beaches and coastal walks.